Monday, October 4, 2010

Nova Colony at Long Beach Comic Con and new Twilight Monk Page 5


Check out www.twilightmonk.com!!! Ive been building a new site just for twilight monk.

I havent been able to get ahead on the pages this week because of the sweet new site. So far Im digging comicpress. There are so many plugins and add ons to make the site better that Ive become a bit obsessed with optimizing and adding new features. Currently I need to figure out why its adding an archive to the side of the blog section. I have no idea where this code is right now. Also, Im trying to figure out how to get a realtime connection to my ebay store so I can post originals and have all of the inventory showing in a little sidebar widget. Just have to figure it all out.

Today I finished a nova colony comic strip for Long Beach Comic Con pamphlet. I have a feeling that this will be the best con yet for me! Mike S. from the show has been incredibly supportive in getting passes for Jimm and Angela to be there, and the last LBCC that I went to was awesome! I did a lot of sketches for people and sold a large amount of CreeD imaginary books. I would venture to say that it was the best show id had since the 90s. Cant wait see how the October show goes!

-Trent


No comments: