Thursday, October 6, 2011

I went to Seoul and did stuff




It was nice to take a break from all the work, but after a while I started to miss it. Seoul is cool, but I absolutely love the U.S. despite all of our cultural and present financial flaws. The nice thing about Seoul is... well... so many things actually. Only problem was that I couldn't find a shirt in my size!
If you live in Seoul, let me know and I'll come crash on your couch anytime! I'd love to do some live drawing, or possibly teach a class there someday. Without anything to do, I mostly wandered around the city. I made a few friends, and did a lot of drinking and eating. But all of the walking just works off all those calories. I wish there was even 1 city in the US that had a subway system as efficient as Tokyo or Seoul.
-Trent

No comments: