Friday, August 17, 2012

1st Twilight Monk painting

Most people don't know this, but I'd actually started planning Twilight Monk in 2000.  I didn't know how to paint, or how to write compelling stories or anything. But my philosophy was always to just throw myself at something with as much passion as I could muster and the results would shape themselves into something great.  Years later, the characters came to life a lot more, and now its a full on webcomic and video game! Well... its GOING to be a video game.  Anyway I still like the layout of this image. Maybe I should repaint it.

2 comments:

Unhinged Entertainment said...

That is beautiful. It truly is a good painting.

keviN said...

h.. holy crap!? i've still got that image on my hard drive from back then - a lot of your stuff had a HUGE impression on me, man. can't believe i found your blog just now... kinda crazy.