Thursday, April 22, 2010

More original art for sale! THURSDAY 11 a.m.

Check it out! totally just posted another piece of original artwork from the classic CreeD years! Right here? no. over at ebay. Did that happen? I think it most certainly did! (nods head to confirm)
-Trent
P.S. im sorry I havent been posting as much the last 2 weeks. Im wrapping up the Nova Colony book and scripting new stuff, and I cant post scripts, or my Blizz work. I will resume with my constant postings very soon!
-Trent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just made my day much brighter. Thanks a lot. Something else I across was this http://TheArtGallerist.com/.Take a look!

Buying Art said...

This is really interesting take on the concept. I never thought of it that way. I came across this site recently which I think will be of great use Buying Art. Have a look!