Monday, June 30, 2008

CreeD: imaginary pages 75, 76, and 77

At the Blizzard Worldwide Invitational in Paris, the game which I have been providing concept art for was announced as Diablo 3. You can see some of my paintings on the official website at Diablo3.com, as well as some sweet video of what this game is about. Im very proud of the presentation and the hard work that the team Ive been working with has put into this one, and I hope that it is as exciting for you as it is for me. Its quite a long way from painting rocks for He-Man on the GBA, which was my first gig in video games thanks to my long time friend Patrick Charpenet. Who gave me my first shot and helped me learn the ropes in the game industry.
I've finally posted up a bundle of 13 Trading Cards I did for the World of Warcraft TCG in my ebay store. If you enjoy my painted illustrations, you can pick up the whole set of 13 cards through the store over on the right.
Im putting the last touches on this final CreeD issue in the series, and it will be available for purchase in about 6 weeks if all goes according to schedule. Ive posted 3 pages today after regrettably missing a couple of days last week.



No comments: